Tommy Searle, GTCi Revo Kawasaki cleaned up at the fifth round of the British Arenacross Championship with a flawless performance in both Pro heats and the Main Event final.
A full house at The Resorts World Arena was treated to world-class action, and full-on family entertainment racing at The Arenacross Tour presented by Fix Auto UK.
Joe Clayton was the fastest qualifier in the morning sessions, Searle won the heats qualifying and Jake Nicholls won the head-to-heads eliminator – which earned them all additional championship points.
Heading into the final round, Searle leads ahead of Conrad Mewse. Competitors in all classes are now focused on championship glory at the OVO Arena Wembley, on the 18th of February.
Round 5 – Overall Pro British Championship results:
- Tommy Searle (GTCi Revo Kawasaki)
- Conrad Mewse (Crendon Fastrack Honda Racing)
- Jack Brunell (Troy Lee Designs GASGAS)
- Joe Clayton (Mark McCann 64 YouTube Channel)
- Dylan Woodcock (Darjen Kawasaki)
- Elliott Banks-Browne (Mark McCann 64 YouTube Channel)
The Pro class standings take a turn, with Searle leading Mewse by two points going into RD6 in London.